We are committed to conducting CSRs such as harmony with the global environment, social contribution activities, thoroughness of compliance and comfortable working environment.
We promote these activities together with our business connections.
We have gained ISO 14001 certification at all sites and conduct environmental improvement activities according to the environmental management system.
Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
To reduce greenhouse gas emissions which are said to cause global warming, we all are committed to reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- ・Increasing production equipment efficiency
- ・Cooling water pumps with inverter control
- ・Replacing lamps with LED ones
Under the keywords “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle”, we have been striving to reduc wastes.
- ・Recycling of wastes
- ・Improvement of product yield
Social contribution activities
To help children, who are major players in the next era, be aware of the world of chemistry, increase interest in chemistry, we have been conductinged to popularizatione and promotione of science education, for next generations as social contribution activities.
- ・Offering materials to TV programs about chemistry
- ・Contribution to the Special Exhibition : The Wonder of Elements, National Museum of Nature and Science
- ・Contribution to “The Wonder World of Magnets”, The Magnetics Society of Japan
- ・Development of chemistry teaching materials
Comfortable working environment
To make working environment comfortable for all employees, we have been striving to increase employee satisfaction and make efforts to improve work-life balance and industrial safety and health environment.
- ・Promotion of taking a paid holiday
- ・Improvement proposal system
- ・Safety and health patrol
- ・Employee development
Thoroughness of compliance
In order to implement thoroughness of compliance, we have established a compliance promotion system inside. In the system, it is determined that if a compliance problem occurs, it is reported to the Manager’s Meeting and countermeasures are discussed there.
Conflict Minerals Policy
It is said that certain minerals (gold, tin, tantalum, and tungsten) which are mined in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and adjoining countries, can be the capital source for inhumane armed groups, which causes. ethnic conflict, environmental destruction and human rights abuses. We are committed to responsible procurement of minerals in alignment with their supply chains.