Teaching Materials for Chemistry
Periodic Table with Specimens made of Real Substances of Elements
With a hope of helping many people become aware of the pleasure of chemistry, we have been producing various types of periodic tables for display in which specimens made of real substances are provided for the respective elements. We can provide beautiful elements in good preservation condition, even of alkali metals, which were difficult to handle previously, by the use of our own technology based on our many years’ experience of handling a wide variety of elements. We can provide also custom-made specimens to meet your request concerning the installation site, budget and so on.
Examples of installation (large scale cases)
Special Exhibition “The Wonder of Elements”
We donated single element substances and so on to the special exhibition “The Wonder of Elements” held in the summer of 2012 at the National Museum of Nature and Science in Tokyo, which was visited by more than 100 thousand people.
Official web site of “The Wonder of Elements”
※This special exhibition was held for a limited period, and is not held now.
- This special exhibition was held for a limited period, and is not held now.
- For some elements, the size and quantity can be adjusted. We will make suggestions taking into account appearance and budget of your display.
Nagoya City Science Museum
We prepared single element substances. The big spectacular showcase, which is very impressive, was prepared by the Nagoya City Science Museum.
Official website of the Nagoya City Science Museum
※The cubic zirconia in the picture and some other samples were prepared by the Nagoya City Science Museum.
- We can provide real substances for more than 70 kinds of elements including even toxic and deleterious ones.
- For some elements, specimens can be provided in various shapes. You can check some examples here （https://www.kojundo.net/）
Kyoto Municipal Science Center For Youth
We prepared single element substances. The beautiful showcase with a black-toned base was prepared by the Kyoto Municipal Science Center For Youth.
Official website of the Kyoto Municipal Science Center For Youth
- Even for elements highly reactive and unstable in the air, we can provide beautiful specimens in good preservation condition using our own technology.
- Specimens can be prepared in the form of not only single element substances but also compounds such as oxides.
KOJUNDO original display of the periodic table specimen of elements
Single element substances are provided in a display whose interior and exterior are of our dedicated design. The display is of a tiered stage structure where the seventh row and the row of the actinide series are deleted from the conventional periodic table.
- While we have a few kinds of basic packages, we can accept your request for including a limited number of kinds of elements you need. Please feel free to consult with us about specimens of only a row for a single group, of only a single periodic row and so on.
- We can prepare also various kinds of displays and stands in accordance with your request.
Example of installation (small size case)
Education-related organizations and companies
We have produced also a small size periodic table specimen of A1 or A2 size adopting our original poster of the periodic table with pictures. We are selling it also as a teaching material for education, and please feel free to consult with us about this.
Size: A1, A2 (two ISO216 variations in total) *As the specimen is put into a frame, the final product size is slightly larger than that described above. Number of elements: 30 (contained in individual cases) Described data: element name, atomic symbol, atomic number, atomic weight, boiling point, melting point.